The End of Artificial Intelligence
人工智慧的末日
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8
原文:
http://2012portal.blogspot.tw/2016/11/the-end-of-artificial-intelligence.html
翻譯:Patrick Shih
關於Cobra:
“柯博拉(Cobra)”是昴宿星轉世為地球的某個人類,Cobra為其代稱(由Compression breakthrough”壓縮突破”而來)。其與昴宿星人一直有面對面的直接接觸,他/她是抵抗運動官方的公開聯絡人。
抵抗運動是一群來自X行星,目前來到地球穿梭在地下阿加森文明隧道系統中的特種部隊。他們與喜馬拉雅山脈裡面和博拉博拉島下面的昴宿星人地下基地有著頻繁面對面接觸。抵抗運動的重要目的之一就是要加速黑暗勢力(陰謀集團)的移除及逮補。藉由抵抗運動於地面下往上放射的光與天空中銀河聯盟往下放射的光,共同夾擠地表的黑暗勢力(陰謀集團),即稱為”壓縮突破”。
本文出處網址:https://www.ascendwithlove.org/2016/11/27/2016-11-27/
轉載內容請保持內容完整並附上本文出處網址
Mr. Roboto–Styx(冥河合唱團)
機器人先生
Released:February 11, 1983
Songwriters: Dennis DeYoung Translated By Thomas Day
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Mata ahoo Hima de 直到再相會之日為止
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Himitsu wo Shiri tai. 想得知你的秘密
You’re wondering who I am – secret 你想知道我是何方神聖–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
Machine or mannequin – secret 機械或人體模型–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
With parts made in Japan – secret 零件是日本製–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
I am the Modren Man. 我是現代人
I’ve got a secret 我已得到秘密
I’ve been hiding under my skin 我已藏身在我的皮膚下
My heart is human 我的心是有人性的
my blood is boiling 我的血是沸騰的
my brain I.B.M. 我的腦子是電腦
So if you see me acting strangely 所以如果你看我行為怪異
don’t be surprised 千萬別感到訝異!
I’m just a man who needed someone 我只是一個需要他人的人類
and comewhere to hide 且要有地方藏身
To keep me alive – just keep me alive 讓我得以存活-僅僅讓我得以存活即可
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive. 要有地方藏身讓我得以存活
I’m not a robot without emotions – 我不是沒有情感的機器人
I’m not what you see 我並非你所瞭解的
I’ve come to help you 我來協助你
with your problems 解決你的問題
so we can be free. 因此我們可以得到自由
I’m not a Hero 我不是一位英雄
I’m not a Saviour 我不是一位解救者
forget what you know 忘了你所知道的
I’m just a man whose circumstances 我只是一個無法控制
went beyond his control 情況的人類
Beyond my control – we all need control. 超出我的控制能力-我們都需要控制
I need control – we all need control. 我需要控制-我們都需要控制
I am the Modren Man – secret 我是一個現代人–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
Who hides behind a mask – secret 誰躲在面具底下–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
So no one else can see – secret 所以沒有其他人可以看見–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
My true identity. 我的真實身份
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Domo – Domo 承蒙–承蒙
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Domo – Domo 承蒙–承蒙
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
Domo Arigato 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
. . .
Thank you very much 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
for doing the jobs that nobody wants to 做了別人不想做的事
And thank you very much 感激不盡
Mr. Roboto 機器人先生
for helping me escape 協助我逃亡
Just when I needed to. Thank you 正當我需要時,謝謝你
thank you 謝謝你
thank you 謝謝你
I want to thank you 我要謝謝你
please 敬請
thank you 謝謝你
The problem’s plain to see: 這問題簡單易懂:
Too much technology 太多的科技
Machines to save our lives 機械拯救我們的性命
machines de-humanize. 機械去人格化
The time has come at last – secret 時間已來到最後–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
To throw away this mask – secret 丟開這個面具–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
Now everyone can see – secret 現在每個人可以看到–秘密
secret – I’ve got a secret 秘密–我已得到秘密
My true identity – I’m Kilroy 我的真實身份- 我是吉佬兒
Kilroy 吉佬兒
Kilroy 吉佬兒
Kilroy ! 吉佬兒!